I was so happy with these prints from Split Arrow - the detail and contrast of my ink wash pieces came out so beautifully on the rough watercolor paper, and they had the order ready several days ahead of the due date! The cute brown packaging was an added bonus - it's clear they treat each order with so much care. :) Highly recommend!!
Texture you can see from space
Art prints for those who are texture-holics. You’re the person that wants your art prints with texture to be seen from across the aisle at the artist alley or convention and we got you covered.
Made for limited editions & exclusive drops
With art prints of this quality it’s easy to sell your art for more with no issues or worries from your customers that they're not worth the price. This paper highlights the best of your work and shows your customer a quality that they will remember. You can have it all, high-end texture, fluffy cotton feel, heavy weight thickness, and bright accurate colors.
Photo Art Credit: Tom The Printmaster
Info For Humans
01. Museum quality archival
02. Extremely High Texture
03. Heavy weight 310 GSM
04. 100% cotton rag archival paper
05. 12 color archival pigment ink
06. Printed in the RBG color space
07. Prints over 17 inches on any side are hand cut
08. Made using custom ICC color profiles at ≦ΔE1
*Paper is prone to chipping & scratches due to it’s high surface texture. Give your self a handle! A white border is recommended to prevent this.*
File Information to Keep Things Smooth
01. RGB files preferred
02. 300 dpi resolution minimum
03. File types accepted: PDF | TIFF | PSD | JPEG | AI
04. 1/8th inch bleed recommended for all full bleed prints
05. Variance may occur with printing & cutting +/- 2mm maximum from file edge
06. Safety zone recommend for all text & logos of 1/8th inch
Helpful Resources for Everybody
- Learn more about printing & selling your art here
- Make life easy with our free print templates
- See how your art looks before printing with our ICC profiles
- Don’t know what paper to choose? Try out our sample books
- High Texture paper:
- Great for large fields of white!
This heavy-duty watercolor paper is textured and sturdy, which is exactly what I look for in my prints! :)