Lovee love them! As always split arrow has the best quality prints, I usually work digitally, but when I print with Split arrow, people always think that the prints are original gouache paintings. Great texture and colors are spot on.
Print with the paper your paint on
You know when you sometimes dream of sleeping in a fluffy butter milk waffle, under a blanket of melty butter, [That might just be us]. But if that's your dream too, this paper IS that dream! It's fluffy, tender cotton feel mixed with a truly deep texture and matching the look & feel of traditional watercolor paper for your art prints. Look no further! A real dream come true!
Digital or traditional art? No problem!
Complimenting a high range of art styles and made to make your customers think you are an artistic sorcerer.
The paper’s warm white tone, accurate bright colors, and a real cold press watercolor paper texture leave you feeling like you just painted tons of identical originals with none of the work.
This paper is truly identical to a certain ‘green block’ of traditional watercolor paper. Everybody may ask you a million questions of how you got them made.
Photo Art Credit: Tom The Printmaster
Info For Humans
01. Museum quality archival (ISO 9706)
02. Medium-High texture cold press watercolor
03. Rollable weight 240 GSM
04. 100% cotton rag mould made archival paper
05. 12 color archival pigment ink
06. Printed in the RBG color space
07. Prints over 17 inches on any side are hand cut
08. Made using custom ICC color profiles at ≦ΔE1
File Information to Keep Things Smooth
01. RGB files preferred [sRGB IEC61966-2.1]
02. 300 dpi resolution minimum
03. File types accepted: PDF | TIFF | PSD | JPEG | AI
04. 1/8th inch bleed recommended for all full bleed prints
05. Variance may occur with printing & cutting +/- 2mm maximum from file edge
06. Safety zone recommend for all text & logos of 1/8th inch
Helpful Resources for Everybody
- Learn more about printing & selling your art here
- Make life easy with our free print templates
- See how your art looks before printing with our ICC profiles
- Don’t know what paper to choose? Try out our sample books
- Feel the difference:
- Identical to traditional watercolor paper