Bringing back the film nostalgia
Made to mimic ‘baryta’ or barium sulphate (BaSO4) photo papers that you would process by hand in the dark room under a red light and an enlarger.
Make your photo life easier
Your photography needs great papers and sometimes having the look and feel of traditional media can get you there.
With the resurgence of film photography, but not so much film based photo printing. We hunted and sourced an archival paper that fit the film photography world exactly. No matter if you used a high end RED camera, the expired film you dug out of a disposable from the convenience store, or your parents old point and shoot. Your photo prints will have a timeless paper vibe. All while having the opportunity to live forever as museum archival moments in time! From your camera to your customers house.
This paper looks fantastic with color or black & white photography, with an absolutely enormous color gamut in RGB (calibrated at ≦ΔE1). Your prints will look exactly how you imagined them.
Photo Art Credit: Ashley Mercer Photography
Info For Humans
01. Museum quality archival
02. Extra smooth, satin / semi-gloss finish
03. Rollable 270 GSM
04. Resin coated Alpha cellulose & structured polyethylene archival paper
05. 12 color archival pigment ink
06. Printed in the RBG color space
07. Prints over 17 inches on any side are hand cut
08. Made using custom ICC color profiles at ≦ΔE1
09. Moderate OBA content
10. Acid free
File Information to Keep Things Smooth
01. RGB files preferred
02. 300 dpi resolution minimum
03. File types accepted: PDF | TIFF | PSD | JPEG | AI
04. 1/8th inch bleed recommended for all full bleed prints
05. Variance may occur with printing & cutting +/- 2mm maximum from file edge
06. Safety zone recommend for all text & logos of 1/8th inch
Helpful Resources for Everybody
- Learn more about printing & selling your art here
- Make life easy with our free print templates
- See how your art looks before printing with our ICC profiles
- Don’t know what paper to choose? Try out our sample books
- Jazz Up Your Photo Prints:
- Slight Shine, Professional Look