I received awesome customer service when I had troubles managing my own software. They helped me get my file right, and communicated promptly to make sure that the print was going to look as good as possible. And when I got the banner I was so pleased. It looks incredible. The colors are saturated. The fabric is a good weight with nice drape and the grommets were placed exactly as I requested.
A banner made to travel
Do you like to take down then ball your show or convention banner up & jam it in your backpack like an old gym shirt?
This banner is the one to withstand anything you can throw at it for a reason!
Perfect for when you are traveling to multiple conventions back to back but don't have enough space in your luggage for a full vinyl banner to roll up, or a heavier pop up banner to check in your luggage. Can even be used hang inside your shop without being cumbersome or being immovable.
Designed to last many shows
These lightweight banners are printed using high quality dye sub inks made to last many conventions or trade shows without cracking and tearing from repeated folding all while the print remains rich and vibrant.
Not just for your events
Make multiple banners to sell your art as large tapestries or a selfie backdrop in a corner of your shop, or even a fabric flash design display.
Borders drawing a rectangle around the perimeter [boxed border] are not recommended!
Due to tolerances with sewing and edge fold over, we cannot guarantee completely perfect centering of this type of border design! Please avoid designing this way!
Photo Art Credit: Tom The Printmaster
Specifications for Banner Nerds Like Us
01. 9oz polyester
02. Dye Sublimation printed
03. 1” brass grommets
04. Choice of black or white thread color
05. Wrinkle resistant
06. Do not iron hotter than 270°F [image may transfer]
07. This product is made in a partner facility
File Information to Keep Things Smooth
01. We can help get you’re file to final size if needed
02. CMYK files only!
03. 300 dpi resolution minimum
04. File types accepted: PDF | TIFF | PSD | AI
05. Needs 1 inch extra background color/art from hem line for folding & sewing [bleed]
06. Keep all text & logos 2” inside of hem line
07. Variance may occur with cutting, grommeting, & sewing as this product is crafted by hand
A digital proof will be sent to you for your approval via email highlighting where your banner will be grommeted & hemmed.
*Proof must be approved before printing begins*
Helpful Resources for Everybody
- Learn more about printing & selling your art here
- Learn about banner design with our banner design webinar *coming soon*
- Made With Dye Sublimation on:
- Wrinkle Resistant 9oz Polyester
I have received cards from these cats and now I ordered a banner from them. I do not know the wizardry they are practicing over there but holy moly! The colors are so rich and vibrant its unreal. Also the imagery appears super clear and legible! Quality all around is top notch yet again! Repeat customer continuing to be impressed!