Buttery & silky smooth
Ever wonder if lotion was a paper texture? Honestly, That might a weird thing to think about, but we made it happen anyways! These thick & buttery babes are perfect if you wanna step your card game up, without adding too many bells and whistles. The silk coating surely makes your card memorable, & the first thing they will say is “Wow, what a nice card!” every time the give it a feel.
More than a simple business card
Every time somebody sends us an out-of-the-box use for our cards our heart grows three sizes that day. We were built for that and so our cards. We recommend using our cards for anything you can dream of, and not just the classic business card uses.
Borders drawing a rectangle around the perimeter [boxed border] are not recommended!
Due to machine tolerances with printing & cutting, we cannot guarantee completely perfect centering of this type of border design! Please avoid designing this way!
Photo Art Credit: Tom The Printmaster
Design Ideas For Your Cards
01. Button & pin packaging/ backing cards
02. Rewards punch cards for your shop
03. Referral information
04. Pocket aftercare cards
05. VIP club cards
06. Coupon cards
07. Small thank you cards for orders
08. Plant or product care cards
09. Classic business cards with your info
10. Clothing or retail tags
11. Or any creative idea that fits the size!
Specifications for Paper Nerds Like Us
01. 16pt card stock
02. Matte appearance
03. Choice of corner style (0.25", 0.125", or square)
04. Silk laminated coating
05. CMYK printed
06. This product is made in a partner facility
File Information to Keep Things Smooth
01. CMYK files only
02. 300 dpi resolution minimum
03. File types accepted: PDF | TIFF | PSD | JPEG | AI
04. 1/8th inch bleed recommended for all full bleed prints
05. Variance may occur with printing & cutting +/- 2mm maximum from file edge (printer tracking)
06. Safety zone recommend for all text & logos of 1/8th inch
A digital proof will be sent to you for your approval before printing via email 24-72 hours after ordering during normal business days highlighting where your card interacts with bleed, & safety zones with color coded lines & fields. [color lines & fields on proof will not print on final card]
*Proof must be approved before printing begins*
Helpful Resources for Everybody
- Learn more about printing & selling your art here
- Try out our free Card templates to keep the designing easy
- Thicker Paper Weight!:
- 16 pt Card Stock