Eat the Rich!
Sometimes the French get it right, and we should bring back the guillotines! The 1% is garbage and what a better way to remind everyone than a comfy zip up hoodie with a cute little cat head on the front. The back print is inspired by Tibetan tiger rugs that are notorious for symbolizing strength, awareness and kindess while providing protection. Which is what we like to align most regular people with. This garment even comes with an exclusive colorway of the Eat the Rich sticker and is tagless so it won't be itchy when you're out hunting the rich in colder weather.
Art Credit: Tom The Printmaster
Info For Humans
01. 52% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester fleece
02. Orange Ink on Autum Color Garment
03. Full Zip with hood and two pockets
04. Double Sided Print with front pocket logo and full back
05. Tagless Inside Print
06. Comes with an Exclusive Color way of the Eat The Rich Sticker
07. Female Model 5'7" wearing a size S and Male Model 5'8" wearing size XS
08. Sizes available up to 2XL (Based on Stock Availability)
09. Made & designed in house
10. Ships Free
Ingredients: cotton, fleece, water based ink, 1% tears, time, & love
- Eat the 1%:
- You can still count as a vegan!