What are the file requirements?
- Files with borders or a color/non-white background require a minimum .25″ bleed to allow for cutting
- Die line proofs will be sent before job is printed to ensure accuracy
- For all sticker shapes it is recommended to keep text .125″ inside of the edge of the artwork to avoid being cut too close or off
- Files should be at size or larger (I.E. 4″ tall or wide if you want a 4″ sticker) and 300 dpi or larger
- JPEG, PSD, AI, TIFF, PDF accepted
- We can do custom size and quantities so please email for a custom quote!